Summer in Seoul makes me sweat in all kinds of places I didn’t even know it was possible to sweat. Never before have I had sweaty ears, a sweaty collarbone, and a sweaty back. It doesn’t help that I have to climb a mountain to get to school and then climb four flights of stairs to get to my…
same here, I just went to the airport and when I came back the sweat was streaming down my face and all of my makeup was gone.
Yuck. Me too. Also I forgot to mention that in the past few days I’ve been experiencing a new phenomenon: UPPER LIP SWEAT. AGHHHH WHY.
SAME-SAME on the upper lip sweat tip!!! Wtfffffffffff. I’ve never had that happen before! I’m also sweating on my nose too. I don’t even bother putting on makeup before I go to school anymore because I know it will all come off by the time I climb the mountain.
- sookiebunny likes this
- emenelgee likes this
- kittykittykorea likes this
- meetmeatthewall likes this
- yoochunsa reblogged this from partyintherok and added:
- annadoeskorea likes this
- himchi reblogged this from partyintherok and added:
- himchi likes this
- nomadicbee likes this
- heads-quarters reblogged this from lifelovekorea and added:
- heads-quarters likes this
- lifelovekorea reblogged this from meetmeatthewall and added:
- meetmeatthewall reblogged this from himchi and added:
- kittykittykorea reblogged this from partyintherok and added: